MUSIC    |     ENTERTAINMENT    |     FUN    |     EAT & DRINK    |     TRAVEL
tumblr  :  videos                                                                                                                                                                                         


Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thom Yorke - The Eraser



visit the official site

Great solo project from Radiohead frontman. "Black Swan" (track 4) is my current favorite.

Sample The Eraser @ Allmusic.com

Buy The Eraser here:
@ Spun.com
@ Amazon.com

Thom Yorke plays accoustic version of The Clock


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger anatnij said...

I have read about Thom Yorke-The eraser, um in your personall oppion, is it any good, i am considering on buying, but I like opinions from other people first. kind of sad that I am a music nut and collect a lot of stuff. People hand me stuff to listen to. So my pile has gotten very large.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home